The RK Manwong Scholarship Grant is a grant for any qualified candidate to take the Criminology Licensure Examination. A qualified candidate is one who received or issued by their institution the Transcript of Records (TOR) for Criminology Board purposes. The grant shall be awarded exclusively to any qualified candidate who intend to enroll at the Philippine Center for Coaching and Mentoring, Inc. (PCCM) Criminology Review Program (Strategic Assessment for Criminology). The amount of the grant shall not exceed 10,500.00 pesos. This includes complete review materials, mock board questionnaires and the Quizzers in series and in PDF copies.
To avail such grant, the following steps shall be observed:
1. Fill up the Application Form.
3. Include in the said email a copy of your current resume.
4. The Academic Team led by RK Manwong himself shall evaluate the application, then endorse it for approval or disapproval.
5. Once approved, the applicant shall receive a notice of approval as scholar with the Certificate of Grant and the scheduled review dates.
6. In case of disapproval, the applicant shall receive a notice of disapproval with the reason why he/she cannot get the grant. He or she may avail the grant via new application
7. A letter of commitment shall be signed by the scholar.
Check the link for the application form here - www.rkmfiles.net/download/uncategorised.html
All downloadable files are located at the download page of this site. thank you
The government through the PNP has just reloaded OPLAN DOUBLE Barrel.
Accordingly, its gonna be more extensive, more aggressive and well coordinated.
Share your views about this HOT issue. Good luck
Ngayon ay usong uso na naman ang usaping DEATH PENALTY.
Mainit na tinatalakay ng ating Congreso tunkol sa issue na ito.
Kayo ba ay pabor sa pagbabalik ng Parusang Kamatayan? Kung oo, bakit ka pabor, kung hinde, bakit naman ayaw mo?
Ilabas nio na ang magagaling ninyong kaisipan.
Pls check the download page