NEURO EXAM-HELP!!!

8 years 9 months ago #6173 by heaven
Anyone na may idea when i can get sample questionnaires for the neuro exam for pnp application? I wanted to pass the exam.. :) thank's!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 9 months ago #6174 by windtalker
wala kang tiwala sa sarili mu if thats the case!!

it is just a matter of consistency.

u must be neurotic..hehehe

"CRIME DOES NOT PAY"

8 years 9 months ago #6194 by Agitator

Anyone na may idea when i can get sample questionnaires for the neuro exam for pnp application? I wanted to pass the exam.. :) thank's!!!

if anyone posted sample questions of a neuro exam here it would defeating the purpose of the exam...

if you failed the exam it means you are not mentally prepared for the task at hand.

it would be like cheating to teach people how to pass the neuro exam..cheating the system of recruitment as a whole not just an ordinary examination...

so, i say, just be honest with your answers... if it is for you, it would be yours.

"Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.<br />Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!"<br />- Sun Tzu, the Art of War
The following user(s) said Thank You: Warren Paredes

8 years 8 months ago #6196 by mamdulz
hahaha!!! risky na talaga ang magtanong sa rkmfiles! hahay!! ingat tlaga sa pagpopost ng questions.. hindi basta-basta ang rkmfilers! sensya na heaven.. it is hell if you ask questions like that  ;)

delicadeza...

7 years 6 months ago #7510 by Bin T. Lador
tsk...tsk... heaven kasi e..hehe.. just be your self tol..basta gusto mo kakayanin mo..and dont forget na laging nanjan c god.kung di nya maibigay gus2 mo ngaun. You just have to wait. nakapasa k n nmn ata sa written exam e.Key mo na yan para makapasok sa PNP.Pray pray lang...God has a plan for all of us.

7 years 5 months ago #7583 by sgt. scout
consistent and dapat hindi complicated personality mo, lalo na ngayon mas pina rigid ang screening ng mga police recruit

7 years 5 months ago #7607 by lark
marami tlgang nabagsak basta kilalanin mo muna sarili mo before u take the exam.

7 years 4 months ago #7631 by Johnny Cato
just be honest to yourself in answering the questions and you will soon know if your mind is normal, and if you failed you need to rehabilitate yourself at least one year. bawal ang neurotic sa pnp.

6 years 6 months ago #8332 by exsiquel
hndi nmn lhat ng bumbagsak s neuro e, my problema n s pag iisip. :)

6 years 5 months ago #8438 by Jerommeh M. Ampatua
answer ka lng wat gusto you e sagot...but dont make a complicated answer dapat simple lng......

*wat wil you do if you saw a snake?

yan lng begay ko............ahm hope you can pass and sana mka tulong yan.... :cheer:

6 years 5 months ago #8439 by jan
mali kc interpretation ng iba sa neuro exam...according to PNPA examiners,neuro exam is just a way of selecting the bests among the rest for the service..you might be the best for other aspects but if you're not a kind that the agency is looking for,they will rank you lower than the others whom nearer to their standard...not failing but the fact is "there are better people that have the better qualities to be at the service than YOU.hehe

6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #8440 by Anthon
Katakot nman niyang mga sinasabi niyo. :-) Basta ako advice ko lang sa'yo.. Isagot mo lang kung ano ang tama, basta't ang importante di ka kinakabahan! Be confident and less fear of what will be the result of the exam because it can affect your concentration. Don't look forward to what will happen. Instead, do what is the best during the conversation(exam). Although di pa ako dumaan sa ganyan.. sa tingin ko, "If someone ask you(written or oral), just answer him/her like what you are doing in a normal situation." :)

6 years 5 months ago #8442 by jan
neuro exam is a written exam your honor:)..,parang interview pero paulit-ulit kc ung ibang tanong kung hindi man,connected ito sa ibang sinagot mu..talagang consistency tsaka being what u think is right...example: STATEMENT: I believe in hell..TRUE OR FALSE?...TAZ I believe in God,TRUE OR FALSE...If I will be an artist,I draw flowers...mga ganun lang..tiyaga lang kc katamad minsan magbasa sa dami at isipin kung ano ung sinagot mu nung una..haha..(I'm talking according to experience sa neuro ng PNPA:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: kenny, maria ruthel p. ballanca, Warren Paredes

6 years 5 months ago #8443 by Anthon
Written or oral, my suggestion can be applied! Right? :)

6 years 5 months ago #8444 by jan
did i say you're wrong?

6 years 5 months ago #8448 by Anthon
No, but how will you explain the first sentence of your paragraph? :) Anyway, forget about it.. It doesn't important if I'm wrong or not.

6 years 5 months ago #8449 by jan
oh,i'm sorry if that sounds negatively but i have to correct you for telling a WRONG IMPRESSION/INFO about the neuro and actually,it is also for the benefit of the OTHERS most especially those who DO NOT know yet..:)

6 years 5 months ago #8450 by jan
wala sanang samaan ng loob kung makorek tau minsan dahil sa IGNORANCE...para din sa atin yan :)

6 years 5 months ago #8451 by Anthon
Hehehe.. syempre no hurt feelings. Ang mali kasi sakin hindi ko muna nai-search sa google kung ano ba talaga ang Neuro psychiatric examination. :) But as I said in my latest comment, it doesn't any more important to me if I was wrong. :) Ang gusto ko lang nman iparating, although mali nga impression ko about the said exam but my suggestion, I think, still fits to the said problem. :)

6 years 5 months ago #8493 by rj de leon
risky ang neuro bro. lalo na kung mag interview sau e mahigpit kailangan kapaga interview m na eye to eye contact wag kung saan titingin and kailangan always ask ur interviewer permission before you take a seat and never draw an addict sa drawing the best example is a police officer na nag traffc or nurse na nag aalaga ng may sakit and just be you're self maniwala ka lang sa sarili mo just be you're self ;) ;) ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: kenny, Warren Paredes

Time to create page: 0.409 seconds

The Philippines' Online Criminology Enthusiasts Community

RKMFiles.net is an online Philippine Criminology portal designed purposely to promote a culture of innovative criminology study in the Philippines. It's advocacy includes self-learning motivation in Public Safety Administration, Crime Investigation and Detection, Forensic Science, Criminal Jurisprudence, Correctional Administration, Criminal Sociology and other related disciplines of Criminal Justice Education.