what do you mean by the word pillar in criminal justice system?

9 years 2 months ago #6726 by wiccan investgator
this was given last neuro examination

ghagzero

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #6731 by RK Manwong
hi wiccan..
Another word for PILLAR is POST. In our criminal justice system, each pillar represent or symbolizes the agencies working in the criminal justice system such as the POLICE - PROSECUTION - COURT - CORRECTION - Mobilized COMMUNITY.

Pillar in tagalog is HALIGI
Pillar of justice in tagalog means "Haligi ng Hustisya"
...parang haligi ng bahay...kaya kung ang ating criminal justice system ay isang bahay...
then ang bahay ay may limang haligi.

he he.. hope you got it... ;D

HE WHO DARES WIN!

9 years 2 months ago #6736 by wiccan investgator
thank you sir .... tinanong kasi ito last neuro examination i think i did not answer it correctly....i answered that pillar is like a branch, type or parts of the criminal justice system...what do you think sir is that wrong?

ghagzero

9 years 2 months ago #6769 by RK Manwong
Depende sa mga sagot mo sa previous and follow up questions. Or depende rin sa Psychometrician na nag administer ng test. What i know is that, sa Neuro exam, walang mali at walang tamang sagot sa mga tanong. I think, they'll just check your consistency sa mga sagot mo, through series of questions.

Hope you'll make it. Good luck :)

HE WHO DARES WIN!

9 years 2 months ago #6774 by js_wesson389
sir may abstract reasoning po ba dun sa neuro..?

"every man dies, but not every man truly lives"<br /><br />"if you're satisfied..please tell to others. but if not..please tell me.." (qouted slogan at LA UNION PPO, CAMP DIEGO SILANG, CARLATAN, SFCLU)

6 years 8 months ago #9323 by christopher
hi how philippine criminal justice system operates?

6 years 7 months ago #9420 by jonirie
sir Manwong.. why is it that the community is the last pillars of justice.?

Time to create page: 0.264 seconds