UNIVERSITY OF CEBU

7 years 6 months ago #6950 by RK Manwong
My gratitude to UC Cebu and CMT TARGET..

To  all of you guys...tnx for the great company...
regards..

Welcome to RMFILES.. :)

HE WHO DARES WIN!
The following user(s) said Thank You: spook46

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 6 months ago #6951 by spook46
you're very much welcome sir!

Cook it!

7 years 6 months ago #7024 by Matt
abah! napadaan ka pala djan sir, sama mo kami next time. :)

7 years 4 months ago #7189 by Patrick
UC is in big trouble these days because of what their commandant Mark Maramba and teacher Dennis Chiong together with their interns did to a student. These people mauled the student. Here in the hotel where we work a lot of UC very ashamed of what happened. Is this school safe pa? I have a cousin in UC now and he says these people are really abusive in words and in deed. Our family is of police says UC is not safe anymore for students. How true is this man

7 years 4 months ago #7195 by Atty Jay Torredes
Patrick wrote:

UC is in big trouble these days because of what their commandant Mark Maramba and teacher Dennis Chiong together with their interns did to a student. These people mauled the student. Here in the hotel where we work a lot of UC very ashamed of what happened. Is this school safe pa? I have a cousin in UC now and he says these people are really abusive in words and in deed. Our family is of police says UC is not safe anymore for students. How true is this man

Dear sir Patrick,

The University is looking into these allegations. Accusations are not synonymous with guilt.

In fairness to the Commandants & Interns, they also have their own stories to tell. Until the investigation is completed, I cannot agree with your position just yet. Perhaps UC is as safe as the hotel you are protecting as a security personnel. Perhaps not. For all its worth, consequences will follow based on facts. Speculations has no place in Criminology, wouldn't you agree?

Thank you po for your insights sir Patrick.

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds

The Philippines' Online Criminology Enthusiasts Community

RKMFiles.net is an online Philippine Criminology portal designed purposely to promote a culture of innovative criminology study in the Philippines. It's advocacy includes self-learning motivation in Public Safety Administration, Crime Investigation and Detection, Forensic Science, Criminal Jurisprudence, Correctional Administration, Criminal Sociology and other related disciplines of Criminal Justice Education.