CRIMINOLOGY REVIEW CENTERS

5 years 10 months ago #9361 by Ascende Review Center
ASCENDE REVIEW CENTER

Location: Room 207 Intramuros Corporate Plaza, Recoletos St., Intramuros, Manila

Contact Details: 710-8266 / 904-4857 or 0916-6473515 / 0932-9756152

WE ARE OPEN FOR ENROLLMENT FOR THE REVIEW PROGRAM FOR THE APRIL 2013 LICENSURE EXAMINATION FOR CRIMINOLOGISTS

Enrollment is ongoing. Classes starts on 5 January 2013.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 4 months ago #9723 by Nova Marie R. Zamora
..trying to have a Board exam review and a self review combination combination will have a best result..kya i will really try this one after I graduate to such institution..hehe :laugh:

1 year 4 months ago #10201 by Dousheer
I think this topic is very important and the ideas you describe can come true! http://smartwriters.org/blog/amelia-earhart-essay will tell you about Amelia Earhart!

1 year 3 months ago #10207 by ronilo
same tayo. money din kasi problem ko..

9 months 4 days ago #10219 by ann griffin
Thanks for the submitted reviews! I am really excited to have registered an account here! This platform is quite vital!

Time to create page: 0.247 seconds

The Philippines' Online Criminology Enthusiasts Community

RKMFiles.net is an online Philippine Criminology portal designed purposely to promote a culture of innovative criminology study in the Philippines. It's advocacy includes self-learning motivation in Public Safety Administration, Crime Investigation and Detection, Forensic Science, Criminal Jurisprudence, Correctional Administration, Criminal Sociology and other related disciplines of Criminal Justice Education.