Introduce yourself?

6 years 11 months ago #9957 by ivan
Replied by ivan on topic Introduce yourself?
Hello to everyone, im new here, an undergrad criminology student from oriental mindoro.

just want to join this forum so i can refresh what i have learned during my school days, since i still have plan to finish my study, and likewise shared some of my ideas or suggestion especially on some topics in criminal law...

Thanks and god bless to all who will take the board exams... good luck

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 5 months ago #10030 by GLAZEL FLARES
Replied by GLAZEL FLARES on topic Introduce yourself?
hello good morning

by the way , i am GLAZEL D. FLARES

a student from FILAMER CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITY...

GOD BLESS .... :)

6 years 5 months ago #10031 by precious cornal
Replied by precious cornal on topic Introduce yourself?
hi im pclogger from bicol :) nice to meet you all add me on fb This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. ..thanks

Im a ffrustrated policewoman haha kulang height kaya di makapasok tsk .asar hahah

6 years 5 months ago #10033 by Orlando R. Bantolinao Jr.
hello.. good day... Im Orlando.. From Negros... a Member of the Kapatiran ng Kabataang Kriminolohiya or CrimeBuster... Im a criminologist and will take the licensure examination on October... Hope and pray that i can pass the exam.. I came from a poor family with only my mom sending me to school... im 21 years old.. I have excellent skills in encoding/typing,,, :D

6 years 5 months ago #10034 by Orlando R. Bantolinao Jr.
hindi ka nag.iisa.. hahaha.. can i have your number? from where are you?

Time to create page: 0.464 seconds