Introduce yourself?

11 years 3 months ago #3952 by khryztie
Replied by khryztie on topic Introduce yourself?
to kuya mervin,

thankls sa advice aheheh..

ingatx pO

xHie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 3 months ago #3971 by azielle_mabunga
Replied by azielle_mabunga on topic Introduce yourself?
First I'm gonna introduce myself..
my name is Azielle Mabunga a 3rd year criminology student at AUF..
I'm intelligent but hardly street smart; outwardly modest, so as not to offend other people.I have the height of a varsity player and the athletic ability of a flag pole. A semi-feminist and occasional damsel in distress.I hate cliches and all things common, but I love the color pink. I'm a listener, so I know more stories than I tell.
I am self-made and self-reliant, save for my dependence on God and the fact that I'm not domesticated. I'm demure on the outside, strong-minded and stubborn on the inside,and will someday need someone able to put me in my place.eehehe..what else? I'm very talkative and goofy around people that I'm comfortable with,i can be snob or friendly depending on my mood,i laugh at really small things,meaning I'm so easy to please,and i like to indulge in activities that most of the guys enjoy, i can't say that I'm a tomboy because I'm too girly to be one, but i act like one at times.i have passion in politics,which is why I'm the current college student council president of the criminal justice education department.It's not about the power or the popularity I'm after, it's what i could do for others, how i could serve them and attend to their needs.I'm the type of leader who regards herself as a servant of the people that she leads.i know I'm not perfect, i have my own flaws and shortcomings but i use the mistakes Ive done in the past as a tool for improving myself.

if you want to know more of me..just send me a message :D good day :D

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

11 years 3 months ago #4013 by mamdulz
Replied by mamdulz on topic Introduce yourself?
You have such a good command of the English language that you could put many Crim instructors to shame :)

Keep up the good work in your department and keep on improving yourself. You will be an asset in your chosen profession.

11 years 3 months ago #4022 by Agitator
Replied by Agitator on topic Introduce yourself?
nice aiz! 'loved your self intro..."all you" just look for a girl with a pink umbrella, alas! Azielle Mabunga is in the house!!!! haha! anyway, you forgot to say you have a really loud voice, forever doomed for speaking use only...nyaaahhaaha, peace.  ;D ;D ;D take care, mwoah

&quot;Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.<br />Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!&quot;<br />- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

11 years 3 months ago #4024 by mervin
Replied by mervin on topic Introduce yourself?
Good day my friend.. bka may opening jan sa area mo sa el nido for a Crim graduate, female.. itimbre mo naman sa kin. May irerecomend akong former student. Ty!

NO PROBLEM!!! I'LL KEEP ALLOF YOU POSTED ABOUT THE OPENING JOB WHENEVER OKEY!!!!! HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!

regards,<br /><br />Mervin B. De Guzman

11 years 3 months ago #4134 by sTeg
Replied by sTeg on topic Introduce yourself?
_hOwdy,, steg here,,, a crim stude from MPSPC,,, tiz reallly nice to join here,,,

Compete with no one, except yourself.

11 years 3 months ago #4140 by McVrooks
Replied by McVrooks on topic Introduce yourself?
Helo Welcome new babes at old babes hehe....

Its a very Dangerous thing to know, we know everything..

11 years 3 months ago #4148 by Matt
Replied by Matt on topic Introduce yourself?

_hOwdy,, steg here,,, a crim stude from MPSPC,,, tiz reallly nice to join here,,,

MPSPC, bontoc? yeah, i heard of your school  :). Welcome to RKMF

11 years 1 month ago #4474 by sTeg
:D.. tnx yah,,, ahm, you olredi in the field or studes like us...? nize zite we got here..

11 years 1 month ago #4475 by Matt
steg...yo the lone ranger from bontoc? why dont ya call pagandiyan and team to join here too. Regards kay pareng dario he he  ;D

11 years 1 month ago #4489 by MR. M
Replied by MR. M on topic Introduce yourself?

,.hi. im magz, 2nd year student. im from manuel l. quezon university, school of criminal justice.

,.im glad to be here.

,.Godbless u all guyz.

,.peace.

4G, 4C, 4D

11 years 1 month ago #4492 by sTeg
_ al tell them po.. i transferred na kazi zo got no idea if muzta na cla dun,,
, hehehehe

11 years 3 weeks ago #4529 by mamdulz
Replied by mamdulz on topic Introduce yourself?

,.hi. im magz, 2nd year student. im from manuel l. quezon university, school of criminal justice.

,.im glad to be here.

,.Godbless u all guyz.

,.peace.

oi magz... sayang naman ung old building ng MLQU na nasunog sa quiapo... historical landmark na un ah?

11 years 3 weeks ago #4540 by MR. M

,.o nga poh mam pero pag tinitingnan q poh xa ngaun parang walang pinagbago since hinayaan na poh un mabulok long b4 pa masunog.

,.tsaka matagal na rin po namen un pinang hihinayangan dahil ders a rumor na naibenta na xa.

,.sayang talaga..

,.tsk tsk

4G, 4C, 4D

11 years 3 weeks ago #4545 by wiccan investgator
im ghagzero criminology graduate in icstf tarlac school of criminology...hmmmmmm not a famous school like you guys have but i someday this school will be known and im wishing to be part of that history...

ghagzero

11 years 3 weeks ago #4546 by Agitator
Replied by Agitator on topic Introduce yourself?
welcome wiccan investigator, all the best of luck!!! ;)

&quot;Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.<br />Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!&quot;<br />- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

11 years 3 weeks ago #4552 by sTeg

welcome wiccan.. well, the school where you studied is not the issue.. it's all up on the person naman eh.. there are some who studied on a famous school alright, but kulelat din naman minsan,,, gets po!!! >:D ;)
__-anyway, gudlak on whatever you are upto... hehehe >:D ;D

11 years 2 weeks ago #4590 by MR. M

,.welcum wiccan investigator.

4G, 4C, 4D

10 years 11 months ago #4638 by Matt
any more newbies here? WELCOME to all '09ers  ;D

10 years 10 months ago #4654 by wiccan investgator
sabagay tama...im a fresh grad im presently reviewing for april board exam...advice naman dyan and tips guys...thanks...

ghagzero

Time to create page: 0.430 seconds