Pwede po ba ako maging NBI Agent?

5 years 2 months ago #9225 by Camille Santos
Uhm..Good Morning po.
I'm wondering If I take law for 4 years or 6 years, Am I Qualified to be one of the agents?
I'm currently 14 years old and planning to learn the violin which increases IQ by 7 points and planning to learn 5 languages----mainly English,Filipino,Latin,French and Japanese.It's been bothering me lately if There is an IQ requirement in hiring NBI agents.

Alam ko naman po ung mga requirements. Ok lang naman po ako sa physical and mental requirement pati po ung training.Piling ko po kasi di ako makakatagal sa law dahil po mahirap un. pero totoo po ba na kapag sobrang galing niyo po sa NBI pwede po kayo mag excel sa FBI?

Thank You in advance sa mga replies.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds

The Philippines' Online Criminology Enthusiasts Community

RKMFiles.net is an online Philippine Criminology portal designed purposely to promote a culture of innovative criminology study in the Philippines. It's advocacy includes self-learning motivation in Public Safety Administration, Crime Investigation and Detection, Forensic Science, Criminal Jurisprudence, Correctional Administration, Criminal Sociology and other related disciplines of Criminal Justice Education.