Question About Integrated National Police

8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #7625 by Ian Jesse L. Radores
Can any one help me; I’m a student of Institute of Creative Computer Technology, much more known as ICCT Colleges in Cainta. Taking the course of Bachelor of Science in Criminology (BSC) a 3rd year student.
Does any one know the Mission and Vision of Integrated National Police (INP)? Need it badly in my subject Comparative LEA-15, or can any one recommend a book that I can read about the INP?

Thank You in Advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 8 months ago #7638 by Incognito
pambihira naman yan! sinong instructor mo djan sa subject na yan? pati ba naman nasa baol na hinahalungkat pa? siguro INP dati yang instructor mo. The subject on comparative police system suppose to cover international policing and not the old system of our police system. :woohoo: :woohoo:

8 years 8 months ago #7673 by jason04
HAHAHA . . .

It is not the color or the rubber that makes a balloon fly. But whats inside it . .. . .<br />just like people.....

8 years 5 months ago #7808 by jerwin
gandang topic nyan tyong kasi nga wla paring pag babago sa mga turo sa pinas.kaya kahit luma na pinag tyatayagaan parin..

8 years 5 months ago #7811 by jason04
PERO OK DIN YAN . . .

HISTORY DIN YAN . . .

It is not the color or the rubber that makes a balloon fly. But whats inside it . .. . .<br />just like people.....

Time to create page: 0.261 seconds