Police Personnel and Records Management

5 years 3 weeks ago #9365 by ceddie ariquez
sir can I also have lectures on police personnel and records management, I really need it. thank you :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 3 weeks ago #9373 by tanz11
check dz.rkmfiles galing d2

5 years 3 weeks ago #9381 by tanz11
chek mu to
Attachments:

8 months 4 days ago #10197 by Algid Cator
help me po i need files of Police Personnel and Records Management paki send po dito This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. salamat po :)

5 months 1 week ago #10209 by rolando baydid
pasend po ngarin sakin ng police personels and record management kaylangan ko lang po ala po kc ako pambili nang book salamat po

5 months 1 week ago #10210 by rolando baydid
pasend po ngarin sakin ng police personels and record management kaylangan ko lang po ala po kc ako pambili nang book salamat po
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. po email ko

Time to create page: 0.224 seconds

The Philippines' Online Criminology Enthusiasts Community

RKMFiles.net is an online Philippine Criminology portal designed purposely to promote a culture of innovative criminology study in the Philippines. It's advocacy includes self-learning motivation in Public Safety Administration, Crime Investigation and Detection, Forensic Science, Criminal Jurisprudence, Correctional Administration, Criminal Sociology and other related disciplines of Criminal Justice Education.