Police- Community Relation

5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #8351 by Anthon
What must be done to eliminate the existing barriers between the police officers and society as the suggestive remedy.

-Anybody can give us suggestions?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 10 months ago #8356 by Dustin
educate the civil members of the society that the police are on their side (ideally)

5 years 10 months ago #8359 by Anthon
Good idea. Very helpful! Thanks :)

5 years 10 months ago #8370 by Neriecar Prado
I think more programs should be implemented regarding community relation.

5 years 10 months ago #8373 by Dustin
I agree so, too.

5 years 10 months ago #8374 by jan
i think media has the biggest factor as of now...they affects a lot to the community and that's one reason why the barrier between the police and the community gets bigger and bigger..kc di naman sa "bias" pero sa mga pinapalabas nilang puro negatibo na gawain ng pulisya(in my own opinion,un nlang binabantayan nila-not considering the good ones ;) )
and the worst,kahit anong effort ang gawin ng PNP para iangat ang integrity nla nagiging worst pa kc naging negatibo n ang pananaw ng karamihan sa impact ng gingawa nila and to add,the MEDIA doesn't care at all..basta may mapalabas,cge:)
THEREFORE,my suggestion for that statement is that the PNP should learn how to BLOCK MEDIA sometimes to their field..let there be a little PRIVACY to some cases and a little SECRECY in taking actions to these...:)

5 years 10 months ago #8375 by Anthon
Nice one! But media has a big help also in bringing information to the public. It reminds us how will we use to act in cases involving crimes against public interest, person or even property. I think, the PNP Org. should have to be careful in doing such acts that might be misinterpreted. In part with the community, they should have to gain more trust and less fear to the Police Officers.

5 years 10 months ago #8376 by jan
honestly,some news from the media about the negative things of the PNP or things that an officer wrongly did doesn't even help the community for that "awareness" thing and it is better to be kept unpublished/unreported...kaso what media's doing is they keep in reporting nonsense just to do their job not thinking also their responsibility as a citizen(laging rason nla ang katotohanan)pero di nila alam nagiging one sided na sila kc binabantayan n lang nila ung mga mali na ginagawa ng kapulisan natin...totoo,nakakatulong sila ng malaki at malaking factor sila sa paglalapit ng community sa ating police which is very opposite sa nangyayari.

5 years 10 months ago #8378 by Anthon
That maybe right but sometimes the media is doing some news to tell about PNP because Police Officers especially those high-ranking officials was getting more irresponsible in doing their jobs. We couldn't deny the fact that some of them are getting more lazier today.. people seen them standing or sitting at their office w/ lack of things to do. I highly respect the Police Officers but i'm not impressed w/the things they usually do.

5 years 9 months ago #8497 by rj de leon
the best thing we can do with this is pakita natin sa community na d lahat ng pulis e katulad ng inaakala nila be visible sa kanila lets help the people wag tau mamili kung cno tutulungan natin dapat lahat pantay pantay and let show them na PNP is a trust worthy organization kailangan ma build ulit ung tiwala at respeto sa atin ng community para mas lalo tayo mapalapit sa community saka para maalais na din na kapag Pulis ka e nangungurakot na,at walang hiya lets show them the GOOD SIDE OF A POLICE OFFICER on that way mas mapapalapit tau sa community and magkakaroon sila ng tiwala at respeto sa aTIN

"KEEP THE HIGH MORAL ON THE POLICE FORCE
SO THAT WE CAN BE A BETTER SERVANT TO THE COMMUNITY"

Time to create page: 0.291 seconds

The Philippines' Online Criminology Enthusiasts Community

RKMFiles.net is an online Philippine Criminology portal designed purposely to promote a culture of innovative criminology study in the Philippines. It's advocacy includes self-learning motivation in Public Safety Administration, Crime Investigation and Detection, Forensic Science, Criminal Jurisprudence, Correctional Administration, Criminal Sociology and other related disciplines of Criminal Justice Education.