What do you prefer?

11 years 2 weeks ago #529 by Matt
in forensic ballistics, meron malaking pagkakaiba ng M16 sa AK47. which do you prefer if given the chance to choose?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 2 weeks ago #530 by undertaker
AK47 BRO KC ANG LAKASZ NG IMPACT S KATAWAN NG SUBJECT

11 years 2 weeks ago #594 by RK Manwong
nya ha ha, its like choosing between bratatatat with tsugtsugtsugtsug  ;D

me? i prefer the m16 for close combat and assault, while the AK47 for long range

HE WHO DARES WIN!

11 years 6 days ago #1015 by wett
AKs are for long range..tried this once in a home depot..:D nah..only fer shootin birds.. really, AK rocks!

11 years 5 days ago #1091 by ArchAugust
Only tried those guns virtually. In Jagged Alliance, the M16 has a longer range and faster cycle while the AK47 does more damage. ;D

10 years 9 months ago #2141 by RK Manwong
I like them both....but in an assult operation, i go with the m16

IF YOU'RE NOT CONFUSED, YOU'RE NOT PAYING ATTENTION - Peters

10 years 7 months ago #2593 by jacob28
no comment

i wish dreams were like wishes and wishes come true couse in my dreams im always with you...

10 years 7 months ago #2763 by baguiogal

in forensic ballistics, meron malaking pagkakaiba ng M16 sa AK47. which do you prefer if given the chance to choose?

what does it matter.... either one can kill ya. ahihihihi  ;D

10 years 6 months ago #2838 by jackie
when we say criminalistics it is all about procedure forensic chemistry it ranges almost all of the fields which criminal Investigation covered.. like parrafin testing, balistics ( bullet and Guns examination, whether the bullet was shot in that particular gun or not.), its characteristicslike the barrel, bore , lands and groove and so on...

Be the best of what you are!!!

10 years 4 months ago #2996 by BulleT45
i prefer both, pwede?  >:D

10 years 2 weeks ago #3441 by junsy1951
The question is quite misleading. You choose between M16 and AK47, for what? In forensic ballistics, we examine the weapons used to connect it to the suspect or perpetrator of the crime and not for its comparative power. Certainly, if you recover only empty shells of M16 in the crime scene you can reasonably conclude that the weapon used was M16. It cannot be AK47. What is now left is the recovery of the M16 so you can subject it to forensic ballistic examinations. Now, if your purpose is to use it to kill somebody, any of the two will do.

9 years 1 month ago #5026 by Matt
ok, the question really is, as to the quality of the firearm, which one is better in close quarter combat

9 years 1 month ago #5073 by mamdulz

What's the importance of the question Matt? I mean... whats the purpose of choosing M16 and AK47? If id be given the chance to choose, id chose the lighter one kc hndi ko nmn ipuputok.. il just carry lang (lol!). Pero kung pang terminate ng life ng target (i hope not a human being), wel u guys are the authority here..

Hey sir junsy!! welcome back to us!!

7 years 9 months ago #7027 by SMITcriminology

meron mga pros and cons tong dalawang to, i'll site some kung anung pinag kaiba ng dalawa, sa field strip, mas madaling buksan and AK47 kesa sa M16, sa long duration ng usage naman mas malaki ang tendency mag jam ng AK47 kesa sa M16, accuracy and precision naman during rapid fire talo ang AK47 ng M16, and lastly Ak47 is semi automatic while m16 pwedeng Semi-auto and Automatic...

depende na sa preference ng user, pero para sakin mas astig tingnan ng AK47 ^^

7 years 9 months ago #7042 by jason04
m16 .  .  .

It is not the color or the rubber that makes a balloon fly. But whats inside it . .. . .<br />just like people.....

7 years 8 months ago #7173 by Traiger
in forensic ballistics, meron malaking pagkakaiba ng M16 sa AK47. which do you prefer if given the chance to choose?---my ans. is the gun with less recoil and that is the m16 due to it's smaller caliber but wag smolen kahit 5.56mm (.223cal) lang compared sa 7.62mm na ak47 kc hi-velocity din i2. the ak47 if u fire n automatic mahirap ang pag aim. single fire ok but pag rapid fire to whom it may concern ang projectile unlike the m16 better ang accuracy when it comes to automatic firing.

7 years 8 months ago #7183 by AJ BASCON
AK47 astig.. high powered pa. gamit terrorista.. haha

7 years 8 months ago #7185 by KILOLOWA123
Kung ako papipiliin , mas maganda ang M16,dahil mas advantage ang auto fire nito para sa shot distance firing.

Walang Malas Sa Tyamba.

6 years 1 month ago #8698 by Dustin
An M16, most definitely. Nothing beats its ease of use and firepower.
www.detectdeceit.com/

6 years 1 month ago #8701 by grace viloria
in terms of ease of use, i prefer m16, una, maliit and bala kumpara sa ak47 so d malakas sumipa so mas accurate ang tama, pangalawa, madali emaintain ang m16 dahil available halos lahat ng parts sa pinas kung masira sya.ang lamang ng 1k 47 sa m16 ay mas mura sya sa block market. criminologyboardexamreviewer.weebly.com/index.html

Time to create page: 0.381 seconds

The Philippines' Online Criminology Enthusiasts Community

RKMFiles.net is an online Philippine Criminology portal designed purposely to promote a culture of innovative criminology study in the Philippines. It's advocacy includes self-learning motivation in Public Safety Administration, Crime Investigation and Detection, Forensic Science, Criminal Jurisprudence, Correctional Administration, Criminal Sociology and other related disciplines of Criminal Justice Education.