The RK Manwong Scholarship Grant is a grant for any qualified candidate to take the Criminology Licensure Examination. A qualified candidate is one who received or issued Transcript of Records (TOR) for Criminology Board purposes by his/her institution. The grant shall be awarded exclusively to any qualified candidate who intend to enroll at the Philippine Center for Coaching and Mentoring, Inc. (PCCM) Criminology Review Program (Strategic Assessment for Criminology) or at any RKManwong Criminology Solutions (Review Branches) nationwide. The amount of the grant does not exceed 10,500.00 pesos. This includes complete review materials, mock board questionnaires and the Quizzers in series and in PDF copies.
To avail such grant, the following steps shall be observed:
- Fill up the Application Form. (Downloadable at the Forum page of this site or click this link and check attachments - http://www.rkmfiles.net/forum/4-current-events-and-issues/9842-the-rk-manwong-scholarship-grant-is-now-available.html
- Include in the said email a copy of your current resume or curriculum vitae.
- An Academic Team led by RK Manwong himself shall evaluate the application, then endorse it for approval or disapproval.
- Once approved, the applicant shall receive a notice of approval as scholar with the Certificate of Grant and the scheduled review dates. A letter of commitment shall be signed by the scholar.
- In case of disapproval, the applicant shall receive a notice of disapproval with the reason/s why he/she cannot get the grant. He or she may avail the grant via new application.